Inside the Book:
Jack made comments about a prominent political figure when he and his wife, Joanne were living in Las Vegas. Jack lost his job and no employer would even talk to him. Joanne lost her job, too. They were blacklisted. They were informed that a warrant had been issued for their arrest, the charge being terrorism. They hit the road in an act of survival. They spent time in a native-American commune for a few months and then on to Texas, Louisiana and Tennessee.
They were being chased everywhere. Finally, the law in Texas informed them that was never a warrant for their arrest. The whole time they depended on God for their protection as their faith grew stronger with every episode they encountered.
Mac Kinnon, currently retired, has 40 years of on-the-job training in the construction industry. He is a talented musician and song-writer. Currently, he has published one book, Breaux, An American Icon. He and his wife presently live in Las Vegas, NV, and enjoy two grown children and two beautiful granddaughters and a handsome grandson
Mac is giving away a $25 Gift Card!
- By entering the giveaway, you are confirming you are at least 18 years old.
- One winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter to receive one $25 Gift Certificate to the e-retailer of your choice
- This giveaway begins August 15 and ends on August 26.
- Winners will be contacted via email on August 27.
- Winner has 48 hours to reply.
Good luck everyone!