Inside the Book:
Author Darlene Linda Jones-Brooks has been through a lot in her life—and, strangely enough, many of the worst physical experiences have happened on the left side of her body.
When she was thirteen, a cousin accidentally stabbed her in the wrist. As an adult, she got caught in the crossfire of random shooting and lost half her left kidney due to the resulting injury. Later, a severe pain in her left leg led to a diagnosis of lupus, and she developed breast cancer, with the tumor appearing in her left breast. In addition, over the course of her life, she has been a victim of rape and has dealt with her pain using drugs and alcohol—often with damaging consequences. In spite of it all, though, she went back to her first love, her Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Now she lives her life for the Lord and is steadily growing in his Word.
This memoir tells the personal narrative of a woman who has endured much pain and struggle in her life but now turns to God for support through troubles.
Darlene Linda Jones-Brooks trained in medicine and holds certificates in medical assistance and phlebotomy. She currently lives in Detroit.
Darlene is giving away a $25 Gift Card!
- By entering the giveaway, you are confirming you are at least 18 years old.
- One winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter to receive one $25 Gift Certificate to the e-retailer of your choice
- This giveaway begins April 11 and ends on April 22.
- Winners will be contacted via email on April 23.
- Winner has 48 hours to reply.
Good luck everyone!