Over the last twelve years, Stephan Ehritt-Vanc and Andreea Ehritt-Vanc, founders of the Pro-M International Tennis Academy, have played in or coached several players in more than sixty Grand Slams. In their guidebook, Pro Rules, they offer proven principles and a set of values that can help tennis players of all ages improve their game, achieve goals, and ultimately maximize their potential.
Presented through five main elements—experience, acceptance-action response, respect, real self-confidence, and mastering the zone—Pro Rules guides tennis players to not only control their physical play, but also their mental play as well. You can learn how to
• act like a pro in any situation;
• deal with bad calls;
• focus despite distractions;
• analyze, predict, and respect an opponent;
• strike the balance between self-confidence and overconfidence; and
• live in the present tense.
Pro Rules relies on the lessons of two experienced tennis professionals to share an innovative way of looking at life—both on and off the court—that can guide tennis players to find their professional core, learn control, and master their game by following their instincts with mastery and precision.
Stephan Ehritt-Vanc worked for the Royal Dutch Tennis Federation (KNLTB) for sixteen years. He founded the Pro-M International Tennis Academy with Andreea and is now the head of full-time programs on the ATP World Tour.
Andreea Ehritt-Vanc turned pro in 1992. She reached a top world ranking of 135 in the World Tennis Association (WTA) in singles and 40 in the WTA in doubles, winning several ITF tournament titles and two WTA titles. Andreea retired from her active career in 2008 and moved into a new role as the coach of Tamarine Tanasugarn.
Stephan and Andreea is giving away a $25 Gift Card!
- By entering the giveaway, you are confirming you are at least 18 years old.
- One winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter to receive one $25 Gift Certificate to the e-retailer of your choice
- This giveaway begins July 6 and ends on July 17.
- Winners will be contacted via email on July 18.
- Winner has 48 hours to reply.
Good luck everyone!