Title: It’s Your Decision
Author: Ed Grizzle
Genre: Family Relationships/Parenting
Purchase at AMAZON
Children are gifts from God, but parenting those children can often be a difficult task. In It’s Your Decision, author Ed Grizzle shows how parenting can be successful when it’s carried out according to God’s plan.
Using his life’s experiences as a guide, Grizzle explores the importance of making the right decisions in life—from choosing the right lifestyle and the right mate and to raising children according to what God has planned for you.
It’s Your Decision discusses
• planning for children;
• knowing what children need;
• being aware of the important years in a child’s life;
• understanding that children will test parents;
• valuing the role of grandparents;
• dealing with abused children;
• communicating openly and honestly;
• clarifying family roles.
Grizzle presents a guide to strengthening lives and making your family life more enjoyable. He shows how this is possible when you accept Jesus Christ into your life; he will show you the way in the difficult times.
Use no more than two sentences – why should we read your book?
I would need to know more about someone before answering this question.
What is something people would be surprised to know about you?
That I stood before a judge when I was 18 and got a choice to go to prison or military. I obviously chose military.
Do you have a favorite quote or saying? What is it?
I personally think there are several and I can’t choose one in particular.
Is there a piece of advice that you have received that has really stuck with you?
– The best one that I can think of is ‘Ed you have seen Vegas first class all the way now get the hell out of here and don’t come back’. My friend told me that over 100 times one weekend and I learned that gambling can destroy people.